Monday, June 27, 2011

Birthday Cake Poll

In addition to my sister, I have 4  very dear friends celebrating birthdays this weekend as well as another friend celebrating the birth of her little girl today (Congrats C&P!). I spent the last weekend pre-birthdaying with one good friend and this weekend of course goes to my sister, but to make things a bit more festive and fun I've decided to do a birthday cake poll, with me making the winning cake this Friday as a Happy Birthday to all the friends who have made my life wonderful and complete. So choose your favorite and at some point over the weekend I'll post the results and the recipe- and yes, a quick run down of the runners up for those curious about the others.


Birthday Cake Poll

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...