Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Last Happy Birthday This Year

It's October, so the birthday month (the only full month I've celebrated ever) is officially over. And I got back from Portland (also my last birthday trip) today to find this little present waiting for me. How fun! My last birthday present this year. From Champagne Layer Cake to Hard Cider Apple Pie to "Old Fashioned" Snickerdoodles... I can't decide what to make first. Albeit after the post birthday mega diet. There's even a recipe for Beer Margaritas, so commence the college dorm flashbacks.
So thank you little A for the awesome birthday present! For the girl who'll add bourbon to just about anything this is just the perfect gift, and might help expand my booze, and wet bar, horizons. Anyone who wants to check out the book just go here. First person to comment on what sounds like the best recipe will be the first one I make. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...